Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Urban Nature

It was time for another independent assignment in nature photography. My first attempt was in Edinboro since I was visiting a friend there. However, gloomy weather and time contraints kept me from getting anything that I really liked. So when Chris gave us class time to go out and photograph, I gladly took the opportunity to try and improve on what I had already done. Plus everything is in full bloom so I was excited to see what I could find.
I was on my way to Point State Park, but I stopped at the plaza at Gateway Center and ended up getting what I wanted. But after about 20 minutes or so, I got kicked out by a security guard. Luckily I was just about finished anyway!
In these next two photos I wanted to focus on just a tiny sliver of the ground. I really like the way these turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment