Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Mt. Davis

Mt. Davis is the highest elevation point in Pennsylvania so I was looking forward to some great views on this trip. When we got there, there was an observation deck would could climb up on. Unfortunately, after about halfway, the tiny open stairs/height got the best of me, so I didn't end up seeing that view. My friends and I decided to head off onto a trail. It was rocky and not very green, a little disappointing for photos. I did get a few I was happy with.


We then went to another open area where there were more trees and twigs. I definitely got a few things, but most of the subject matter hadn't interested me that much; it wasn't anything unique. Though I tried my best to find what I could. Although the more I look at my photos from this trip, the more I like them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment